Date, time & venue
2017-12-16;Multiple training dates. Please refer to attachment.;
EVD is a supporting organisation
· Grasp the core concepts adopted by LEED V4 rating systems including integrative process, systems thinking, life cycle analysis, triple bottom line, etc.
· Understand the LEED rating system structure including the 21 different sector adaptations
· Be capable to manage the certification and submission process for LEED projects from registration, submittal, CIR to appeal
· Understand the basic documentation requirements for a LEED project
· Be prepared for Green Associate and AP specialty exam
This course is ideal for architect, project manager, green building consultant, developer, sustainability coordinator, landscape architect, technical manager, energy engineer, MEP consultant, facility managers, or anyone interested in understanding green building.
Registration and Enquiries
For more information, please refer to the attached leaflets.